Saturday 18 October 2008

Why do I enjoy childminding so much?

One of the reasons I so enjoy childminding is because it is a home-from-home environment, and can be so much more flexible than other forms of childcare. I offer part-time places, with varying hours, to suit parent's and children's needs.

The children also enjoy real-life learning experiences like baking, shopping, gardening, mealtimes and outings to the park. We have so many opportunities to be spontaneous too - an unexpected sunny or snowy day is a great opportunity for outdoor play and learning! And if the children are feeling tired or under the weather, they can curl up and take it easy in my home.

Feeling safe and secure in healthy surroundings, with a feeling of well-being and of being valued, is of utmost importance to me. I want your child to have a stimulating and fulfilling childhood, full of discovery, learning and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment