Wednesday 12 November 2008

My triggers as an asthma sufferer... take note if you battle with asthma too!

Here are some of my worse triggers:

dust
cigarette smoke
perfume/aftershave smell
cleaning detergent smell
cold weather
physical exertion
head colds/flu

I have been feeling rundown for a while, and stressed... my dads death, ongoing infertility tests and treatments, hubby's lil op last month etc. then I got bad head cold 2 weeks ago and the weather is really cold... so a combination of all this I think ... head cold, weather and rundown.

I also should have gone to the doc/called an ambulance a lot quicker than I did - I tried to control it myself too long. The docs have given me a good talking to! I was coughing and wheezing so badly I wet myself.

Lance is back at work today, he took a few days off work to be with me, spent over 8 hours at hospital with me every day, he's so supportive, am so blessed to have a husband like him. Home is SPOTLESS, he bought new bed linen, did all the laundry etc.

Got to go, can't sit here for long, need to get back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment