Tuesday 15 July 2008

Going home

I am a South African lass living in England - my blog is about my travels and experiences living away from home, plus has loads of info about my home country.

What I have come to realise (having been away for 6 years) is that both countries have good and bad... and it's no good to wear pink tinted glasses about either country, but to get on with living!

I am returning home in 2 years time... and even though that is where my heart is... it'll be very difficult as I have a good business in London, hubby is settled in his job, we have a lovely home etc.


BUT back we will go, because that is where our heart is. They might not have amazon, nor have all the creature comforts we are used to now, but it has sunshine and smiles and so much more in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment