Monday 21 July 2008

Communication

It is crucial for the development of your child, that you and I work closely together and have excellent communication between us at all times. I have an 'open door' policy regards communication.

If your child is feeling poorly/had an upset the night before, is wetting his bed and doesn’t usually etc. please do confide occurances with me so I know what is going on in his/her life. I can then look after and support him/her accordingly. In partnership with mum and dad, this is easily achievable.

I need to know:
~ any allergies and/or medical conditions your child has
~ foods that she/he particularly likes or dislikes
~ favourite toys, comfort items, activities or books
~ sleeping patterns
~ special words for things

At the start of the day, please don’t forget to mention anything that might affect your child’s mood or behaviour, such as a bad night’s sleep. It is also a good idea for us to
chat regularly about the progress of your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment