Sunday 29 July 2007

It never rains, it pours!

Well today started off fine... we went for a lovely walk, wanting to do some exercise! So thought 'let's walk to Southfields, have a cup of coffee, get some wholewheat pronutro from the SA shop there, and come home'.

Well, that was was SUPPOSED to have happened!

Yours truly decides to TRIP, and I have badly sprained my right ankle. Lance dashed home for the car, and off we went to Queen Mary's A&E (Accident and Emergency).

The nurse there did an examination, but wasnt that helpful to be honest, she didnt tell us anything we didnt know. A sprain, keep off it for 72 hours, elevate it, keep cold ice on it.. etc.

The thing is, tomorrow I am seeing a potential parent with her two children, and I hope this goes okay! Not the best impression to make... a hobbling one!

I think I'll give my MBTs a rest for a while. They are curved and unsteady to stand in... and so when one goes over uneven paving (as I did), it's difficult to keep one's balance... and over you go! Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment