Monday 27 April 2009

Well impressed!

I am well impressed with ebay!

On 23 March I bought and paid for quite a few wooden toys (£43.69). I didn't get them, so emailed the seller on 7 April.

No reply.

I emailed her again (always being very friendly!) on 18 April. She replied on 19 April that she will resend goods out (resend? So she HAD sent them?) and I'll get them in the next 2 days or so.

On 24 April I email her re no delivery yet.

On 25 April I open a paypal dispute... I want a refund. I need these toys, they were for a particular theme I had planned and I really wasn't happy with her lack of communication. Paypal said the seller had till 6 May to reply (huh? still wait another 11 days to hear from her?)... I wasn't happy but thought I had no choice...


Then ebay sent me an email saying I should call them as they noted I had opened a dispute. I phoned them today and they are refunding me the full amount! They will investigate the seller and take necessary action... but they have a new program where they feel their good buyers shouldn't have to deal with disputes and bad sellers, ebay will help!

I have 100% rating, pay immediately always. So yes... I am a good buyer!

I am so chuffed about this. She said I am one of the pilot customers they've emailed to make use of this new service.


What do you think about it?

*Jen starts watching bank account*

No comments:

Post a Comment