2. I had a motorbike accident when I was 11. I was then set on by a pack of dogs 11 months later, who ravaged my leg and made me terrified of dogs for years, till I got my staffy Max :) Twas a bad year! My scars still ache in the cold
3. My favourite photography subjects are children and wildlife
4. I do not have my drivers license yet
5. I used to sing soprano, till I developed chronic asthma and the lungs started resisting!
6. I am extremely loyal to my family and friends and am an eternal optimist
7. I qualified as a graphic designer in 1995 and had my own product design company in Cape Town for 5 years prior to moving to the Ole Smoke. I had a career change in 2007, when I started my own childcare business. I still freelance as a designer in Windsor
8. I used to be a social butterfly, I am now much more of a homebody
9. I have been married for 7+ wonderful years
10. I am learning to play the keyboard (hubby got me one for my birthday last week!)
11. I live opposite Wimbledon Common, but have yet to see a womble! I have also been to Wimbledon Tennis Championships a few times, including semi finals and finals
12. Do you recall the handmade paper greeting cards with pressed flowers and wire art, sold in Woolies (South Africa) for a few years? Those were mine. Did you ever buy one?
13. I would love to be a mum
14. I can sit in a bird hide at a waterhole for hours on end, this is home to me
15. I sorted post for one day at a mail order company in Tooting when we first arrived in London. I also did reception work till I got my first design temp job. I also worked at a circus for 4.5 years - Piccadilly Circus ;)
16. My favourite subjects at school were English and Art
17. I have green eyes, can spread all my toes out, and have a geographical tongue - I am a super navigator! haha
18. I enjoy a variety of arts and crafts: painting (on canvas!), drawing, screen printing, making handmade paper, bead jewellery and wire art - just wish I had more time for it
19. I played wing attack in the Netball A-Team at school, and I used to run very fast! (what happened?? haha)
20. I cry loads when I laugh (and then my tummy hurts)
21. I made Nelson Mandela's 79th birthday invitations at the Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town
22. I have watched Pride and Prejudice (1995 Colin Firth as Darcy BBC series) at least 20 times (so far) – am a huge fan of Jane Austen
23. I have a blog: http://vege-tales.blogspot
24. I am currently studying for a diploma in home childcare and have been sponsored by the borough (yay!), having been the second person in the history of the borough to receive the highest grading from OFSTED at their first grading inspection
25. I have panic attacks in water - please don't expect me to rescue you. We WILL go down!