Monday 27 July 2009

A swine of a flu!

One child is on tami flu with suspected swine flu - she's on day 3 of a 5 day course... but as she seems fine... THEY BROUGHT HER TO ME TODAY, EXPOSING ME WITH MY DODGY LUNGS AND 3 OTHER UNDER 5S - ALL HIGH RISK PEOPLE - TO SWINE FLU!!!!!!

The mom doesn't tell me at the door as there was someone else there dropping their child off... she says (on the phone later) she didn't want to ''alarm him''...!!!???


She says a quick ''bye, I need to chat to you about something, will phone you later'', then drives to work - over an hour away... and then calls me to let me know re the tami flu AFTER a meeting... whilst the child is already here... exposing us all!!!

I am livid!!!!!

I now have to let other parents know their kids have been exposed to a child on treatment for possible swine flu, cancel other people coming here etc. I also have to isolate a two year old without alarming her and her 3 year old brother.... a nightmare!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a nightmare. I am so sorry this woman was so inconsiderate of the potential health hazard to so many other people.
    I stand amazed at those who care about no-one's needs but their own.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete