Saturday 28 October 2006

5 years on!

He holds my hand and he holds my heart... Our eyes met across the room one evening late 2000...

Within a month of getting together we were talking about getting married, were engaged 4 months later and got married 5 months later in a quaint stone chapel in Tokai Forest, Cape Town, South Africa. Thus began my role as a wife and friend, daily companion and partner. I love him more every day. He is my all and makes me feel like a queen. He is the first I wish to see when I wake up and the last I hope to touch when my head finds my pillow. He has made my life complete, and for that I will be eternally grateful for, and never take for granted.

Our day

The day was bright and sunny, with a sudden shower during the ceremony... when we exited the sun was shining brightly again and the clouds had moved on. The colours of the leaves and the trees and the stonework had been brightened by the light touch of the rain, and all was fresh and new.


Delightful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment