Wednesday 5 March 2008

Cool reference for me!

Reference from Ruth, mum of G

Jennifer XXX is, in my experience, a highly professional and first rate
childminder. From the moment I met her and throughout the time that she looked
after my daughter, I found her to be approachable, friendly, fun, reassuring, and
utterly reliable. Her attention to detail, professionalism, health and safety standards
and record keeping are outstanding. She provides a wide range of daily activities,
from arts and crafts, to music, to outdoor play, ball games, visits to the park, and
cooking, to name a few. She works closely with mothers to agree a daily sleep/
wake/meal routine that meets the changing needs of the individual child whilst also
fitting around the other children in her care.

My daughter loved spending time with her and visibly benefited from the social
interaction with other children, as well as the stimulation and learning opportunities
that Jennifer provided her with. Most weeks she would return home having learned
some new skill or progressed a developing skill. Personally I really valued Jennifer’s
partnership – first and foremost she was always keen to know my preferences
~ regarding my daughter’s care and development, whilst at the same time she was
able to offer valuable insights and suggestions. A good example of this was potty
training – a task that was made much easier for me by Jennifer’s skill,
encouragement, and her care to ensure that she continued the same approach that
I had begun at home. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment