Tuesday 5 August 2008

My life in 50 (0r more!?) words!


Bolshy green-eyed lass from South Africa, believer in Jesus Christ, grew up in City of Gold, Jo'burg, one of 4 kids to divorced mum, never really knew my dad who died 2 weeks ago, got graphic design degree in 1995, had successful design company in Cape Town for 5 years prior to relocating to SW London, corporate career in publishing for workaholic boss in Central London till early last year, changed career (yay!) and started own childcare business... my calling and am loving it, currently doing childcare diploma, still do freelance design, been married to my soul mate for 7 years, live across the road from the wombles, will return to South Africa in a few years, miss my mum, absolutely adore my husband and long to be a mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment